In mechanical and electrical products, there are many kinds of springs, mainly the following types.
1) It is mainly used in automobile, motorcycle, diesel engine and gasoline engine. This kind of spring includes valve spring, suspension spring, damping spring and clutch spring, etc. the consumption is large, accounting for about 50% of spring production. It can be said that the technical level of these springs is representative. They mainly develop in the direction of high fatigue life and high anti relaxation, so as to reduce the mass.
2) Large spring and leaf spring are mainly used in railway rolling stock, heavy truck and construction machinery. These springs are mainly formed by hot coil, which is an important aspect of spring manufacturing industry. With the development of high-speed railway and the upgrading of vehicle damping system, the hot forming spring technology as vehicle suspension has been greatly improved. This kind of spring mainly develops towards high strength and high precision to stabilize product quality.
3) The typical products of electronic and electrical spring mainly include motor brush spring, switch spring, camera and camera spring, computer accessory spring, instrument accessory spring, etc. In this kind of spring, leaf spring and anisotropic spring account for a large proportion, and different products have different material and technical requirements. This kind of spring is mainly developed in the direction of high strength and miniaturization.
4) Hardware springs mainly used in daily machinery and electrical appliances, such as mattresses, sofas, door hinges, toys, lighters, etc., are in great demand, but the technical content is not high, which improves the development opportunities for small spring enterprises. This kind of spring mainly develops in the direction of miniaturization.
5) Special springs, such as cradle springs for textile machinery, are required to have high relaxation resistance; springs for ladle gate are required to have high heat resistance; The suspension spring for mine vibrating screen requires not only high fatigue performance, but also high corrosion resistance. Therefore, rubber metal composite spring is used: in order to meet the comfort of vehicle driving, the air spring is used.
For the different cross-section suspension spring and valve spring, it is more reasonable than the circular section spring from the light weight, saving space, improving the comfort and improving the stress distribution of the spring. However, the cost of this kind of spring is higher than that of the circular cross-section spring due to its high price and complex manufacturing technology. Therefore, there is no sign that the spring with different cross-section will replace the spring with the spring with circular cross-section.