The computer spring machine teaches you: the cleaning method of stainless steel spring
The surface condition and washing method of stainless steel springs are generally the following content, let’s take a look:
1. Binder composition: use alcohol or organic solution;
2. Label and film: scrub with warm water and weak detergent;
3. Dust and easy to remove scale: wash with soap, weak lotion or warm water;
4. Too much rainbow pattern: caused by using detergent or oil, use warm water detergent when washing;
5. Fingerprints: Use alcohol or organic solvents (ether, benzene), dry with a soft cloth and then wash with water;
6.Rust caused by surface pollutants: Use nitric acid (10%) or abrasive detergent to wash-use special detergents.
7. Organic carbide adhesion: soak in hot neutral detergent or ammonia solution and then wash with weak abrasive detergent;
8. Fat, oil, lubricating oil pollution: Wipe dry with a soft cloth or paper and then wash it with a neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special detergent;
9. Adhesion of bleach and kind of acid: rinse immediately with water, soak in ammonia or neutral carbonated soda aqueous solution, and then wash with neutral detergent or warm water;
10. Heat discoloration of welding: wash with 10% nitric acid or hydrofluoric acid solution and then neutralize with ammonia water and carbonated soda solution and then wash with water-special washing medicine use;
General precautions: Please be careful not to scratch the surface when washing. Avoid using bleaching ingredients and detergent containing abrasives, steel balls (brush roller balls), grinding tools, etc., in order to remove the detergent, use clean water at the end of the wash Rinse the surface.