(1) Power on
Turn on the power and make the digital tube display as
(2) Preheat the machine. Preheat the machine for 20 to 30 minutes.
(3) Time setting Press the “Set” button, enter Mi Lainian Mi Mi Month Mi Mi Day, Workpiece No. Mi Mi Xing, Operator Code Mi Mi (Note: The decimal point in this item is meaningless).
(4) State setting Press the “#/print” key, the test machine enters the normal test state, at this time the test force and displacement are automatically cleared, the upper display is the displacement display, the unit is mm, and the lower display is the test force display, the unit Is N.
(5) Single piece measurement
1) According to the free length of the test spring, raise the lifting seat 6 to a suitable position (that is, the tested spring can be placed between the two pressure plates or between the upper and lower hooks), and fix it on the column 12 with a small handle.
2) Put the tested spring on the lower pressure plate or hang it between the upper and lower hooks and press the “P clear/1” key to remove the spring’s own weight.
3) Move the operating handle 7 to make the upper pressure plate and the spring just contact, press the “F clear/0” key to make the displacement digital tube all zero.
4) Continue to pull the operating handle 7 to apply force to the tested spring. When the displacement displayed by the displacement digital tube reaches the deformation of the spring, the force value displayed by the force digital tube is the test force value of the tested spring.
(6) Batch measurement
1) According to 1), 2) and 3) in the single-piece measurement method, make preparations before measurement.
2) Turn the operating handle 7 to make the force value digital tube display the test force of the tested spring, and then use the limit block 8 to fix it on the shaft rack 9.
3) After the above measurement steps are adjusted, start batch measurement. Put the tested spring on the lower pressure plate or hang on the upper and lower hooks and then pull the handle 7, then the sample can be measured. The displacement display and the test force display respectively show the corresponding Number of
(7) Use of other function keys
1) When you need to print P1F1, P2F2 and store the tested samples, you can first turn the handle 7 to press (pull) the sample to the F1 position, press the “input I/4” key, and then continue to press (pull) ) To the F2 position, press the “input 1/5” key, and then press the “#/print” key, at this time the machine will automatically print out the sample number and the value of F1P1 and F2P2 and the value of the test stiffness P12. The data is stored in the internal memory of the man-machine for various queries.
2) When you need to print P1F2, P2F2, P3F3 and store the tested sample, you can first turn the operating handle 7 to press (pull) the sample to the F1 position, and press the “input I/4” button, Continue to press (pull) to the F2 position, press the “input 11/5” key, continue to press (pull) to the F3 position, press the “input 111/6” key, the machine will automatically print out the sample Number and F1P1, F2P2, F3P3 values and sample stiffness P12, P23. At the same time, save this data in the man-machine internal memory for query.
3) When you need to inquire about the test results of the sample stored in the HMI, press the “query/3” key to make the display display the above characters: “N0—-” and then the sample number (this number is the workpiece No.) When the driver enters the machine, the display will display the force value and displacement of the queried workpiece number P1F1, and then press “Query/3″, and the display will display the force value and displacement of the queried workpiece number P2F, then press ” Query /J”, at this time display 40 (this value is meaningless), and then press “Query /j” to restore the normal test state (if querying three points, the operation method is the same as above, and the force value, displacement and stiffness are displayed in turn).
4) When you need to inquire about the test results of the samples or sample groups that have been stored in the machine, press the “Check/1” key to make the display display: “N0—-” and then the sample number ( Workpiece number) is input into the machine from small to large, that is, the data of all tested samples from small to large are automatically printed out, for example: to query the data between No. 08~26, press “Check/7” Key, input 08, then input 26, the printer will automatically print out all the sample data between 08 and 26. For example, to query the data of No. 18, press “Check/7” to input 18, and then input 18. , The printer will automatically print the 18 number sample data
5) During the test, the displacement display, test force display, and the same part display result can be cleared through “F clear/0”, “P full/1”, and “total clear/2”.
(8) Steps when replacing the printing paper roll
1) Flip down the front cover of the printer, pinch the elastic strips on both sides, and pull out the pull plate of the machine head about 2cm.
2) Slightly pinch both ends of the elastic paper shaft to remove the paper shaft, the paper roll can be replaced and fixed.
3) Turn on the power, the printer will enter the standby state after three o’clock feeding.
4) Press the button Is and L to start paper feeding. The front end of the printing paper can be cut into a triangle and pushed into the paper inlet.
5) When the printing paper is stretched out for a certain period, press the button to stop the paper feeding and enter the standby state with the indicator light on.
6) When necessary, pull out the pull plate of the machine head until the ribbon cassette is exposed to replace the ribbon.
7) Push the machine head pull plate back to its original position, and then close the front cover of the panel.