Spring hangers are ideal shock absorbers for reducing vibration hazards, isolating equipment noise, and protecting the environment in construction and other industries where equipment or pipelines affect the environment due to equipment or external vibrations. It is indispensable in our daily life. Therefore, the sophisticated degree of installation and production of the spring hanger determines the quality of our daily life. You must be careful in this process.
The design drawings, standard specifications and other technical documents used in the prefabricated installation of the spring hanger shall be complete, complete, and valid versions. The materials, installation parts and attachment parts used for the hanger should be the materials, specifications and models specified in the design drawings, and have the certificate of conformity provided by the supplier, and pass the visual inspection. Those who fail to pass shall not use it.
Pre-treatment of hanger materials
1. The carbon steel material used for the prefabrication of the hanger is cut and sawed with a grinder, and the stainless steel material is cut and sawed with a grinder. All cuts need to be polished and smooth.
2. Channel steel, I-beam steel, H steel, flat steel, angle steel and other materials used in the prefabrication of hangers should be straightened if they are bent. If they are twisted or bent materials, the twisted and bent parts should be cut off.
3. After all the hangers have been prefabricated, conformity inspection and quality inspection should be carried out according to the design requirements or specifications to ensure that the prefabricated hangers are correct.
Welding of hanger
1. The welding of the hanger should be welded by qualified welders, and the welds shall not have defects such as missing welding, under welding or welding cracks.
2. The welding material of the hanger should match the material of the support and hanger.
3. After the hanger is welded, the slag and spatter should be removed immediately, and the weld surface should be cleaned up.
Five, percussion drill drilling
1. For hangers installed on ordinary reinforced concrete structures, drill holes should be drilled before the hanger bottom plate is installed. 2. Drilling inspection:
Use stop gauges to check whether the maximum, minimum diameter, and depth of the borehole meet the design requirements or specification requirements; the position tolerance of the expansion bolts should meet the design requirements, if the design is not specified, the distance between the center line of the expansion bolt and the edge of the concrete is R≥10D ; The distance to the corner of the concrete structure is R≥15D.