In order to ensure the normal operation of the drive shaft and prolong its service life, pay attention to:
1. It is strictly forbidden for the car to start at high gear.
2. It is strictly forbidden to lift the clutch pedal suddenly.
3. It is strictly forbidden to overload and speed the car.
4. The working condition of the drive shaft should be checked frequently.
5. Check the tightness of the transmission shaft hanger frequently, whether the supporting rubber is damaged, whether the connecting parts of the transmission shaft are loose, and whether the transmission shaft is deformed.
6. In order to ensure the dynamic balance of the drive shaft, always pay attention to whether the balance welding piece is unsoldered. The new drive shaft assembly is provided as a complete set. When installing the new drive shaft, pay attention to the assembly mark of the telescopic sleeve and ensure that the flange fork is in a plane. When repairing and disassembling the drive shaft, the assembly mark should be printed on the telescopic sleeve and the flange shaft in order to keep the original assembly relationship unchanged during reassembly.