The production types are usually divided into three categories:
1. Single piece production: produce different structures and different sizes of products individually, and rarely repeat.
2. Mass production: The same products are manufactured in batches throughout the year, with a certain degree of repeatability in the manufacturing process.
3. Mass production: the manufacturing quantity of products is very large, and most work places are often repeated processing of a certain process of a certain part.
Process specification design
(1) The designed process specification should be able to ensure the processing quality of the machine parts (or the assembly quality of the machine) and meet the various technical requirements specified on the design drawings.
(2) The process should have high productivity and the products should be put on the market as soon as possible.
(3) Try to reduce manufacturing costs
(4) Pay attention to reduce the labor intensity of workers and ensure production safety.
(1) Product assembly drawings, parts drawings.
(2) Quality standards for product acceptance.
(3) Annual production program of the product.
(5) The production conditions of the manufacturing plant, including the specifications, performance and existing status of machine tool equipment and process equipment, the technical level of workers, the ability of the factory to make process equipment, and the power supply and gas supply capacity of the factory.
(6) Design manuals and relevant standards required for process specification design and process equipment design.
(7) Advanced manufacturing technology information at home and abroad.
(1) Analyze and study assembly drawings and parts drawings of products.
(2) Determine the blank.
(3) Draw up the technological route and select the positioning base.
(4) Determine the equipment used in each process.
(5) Determine the tools, fixtures, measuring tools and auxiliary tools used in each process.
(6) Determine the technical requirements and inspection methods of each main process.
(7) Determine the processing allowance of each process and calculate the process size and tolerance.
(8) Determine the cutting amount.
(9) Determine the quota of working hours.