The furnace type should be determined according to different process requirements and the type of workpiece
1. For those that cannot be produced in batches, the sizes of the workpieces are not equal, and there are many types, it requires versatility in the process,
For versatility, box furnace can be used.
2. When heating long shafts, long screw rods, pipes and other workpieces, deep-well electric furnaces can be used.
3. For small batch carburizing parts, pit gas carburizing furnace can be used.
4. For the production of large quantities of automobile, tractor gears and other parts, continuous carburizing production line or box-type multi-purpose furnace can be selected.
5. When heating the sheet blanks of stamping parts for mass production, it is best to use rolling furnaces and roller hearth furnaces.
6. For batches of shaped parts, push rod or conveyor belt resistance furnaces (push rod furnaces or cast belt furnaces) can be selected for production.
7. Small mechanical parts such as screws, nuts, etc. can be used in vibrating hearth furnace or mesh belt furnace.
8. The internal spiral rotary tube furnace can be used for the heat treatment of steel balls and rollers.
9. The push rod furnace can be used for mass production of non-ferrous metal ingots, and air circulation heating furnaces can be used for small non-ferrous metal parts and materials.