The metal tensile testing machine can test and analyze the mechanical properties of various metals, non-metals and composite materials. It is widely used in aerospace, petrochemical, machinery manufacturing, wires, cables, textiles, fibers, plastics, rubber, ceramics, and food , Medical packaging, aluminum-plastic pipes, plastic doors and windows, geotextiles, films, wood, paper, metal materials and manufacturing, can automatically calculate the maximum test force value, breaking force value and other test data.
When using the Haida tensile testing machine, we should pay attention to several points when we maintain the tensile testing machine.
1. Before the test, the system must be warmed up for more than 20 minutes to minimize the impact of temperature drift.
2. The buffer oil should be kept clean, and the oil level should be replaced immediately when the height of the oil level is less than two-thirds of the cylinder depth.
3. Before starting the machine, check whether lubricating oil should be added to the friction active part.
4. Before holding the test piece, the brake handle must be jammed and let go after adding the test piece.
5. Lubrication is not allowed for the main bearing of the dynamometer. The surface of the friction wheel in the gearbox should not be refueled or splashed with oil stains. The friction surface should be absolutely clean and the inclined block on the swing arm should not be violently impacted.
6. After the test is completed, cut off the power supply, and then clean the surface of the testing machine for timely protection.
7. The tensile machine is maintained twice a month on average.