3D laser printing
(1) powder type 3D printing equipment can print stainless steel, titanium alloy, cobalt chromium alloy and other materials. The forming precision is high, the dimension precision can reach 20-100 μ m, and thin-walled parts with complex structure and wall thickness less than 0.2mm can be formed. It is widely used in medical, automobile and mold industries.
(2) powder feeding composite manufacturing equipment for adding and reducing materials, automatic switching of 3D printing and cutting, realizing the organic combination of material addition manufacturing and material reduction manufacturing, 3D printing of complex surface and five axis processing, one-time forming, applicable to engine blade, structural parts, mold manufacturing, etc.
The high energy laser beam is used to irradiate the surface of the workpiece, which can evaporate or peel the dirt, rust spots or coating on the surface. It can be used for industrial mold cleaning, rust and paint removal. Cleaning is fast and fast, without damage to the substrate, and has good accessibility.
At present, although the domestic laser equipment has been developed rapidly, most of the core parts such as laser generator need to be imported. Domestic laser equipment R & D manufacturers and relevant research institutes need to strengthen the research and development of laser and other core components.
Automation, information technology and intelligence are the needs of users and the development direction of equipment
Stamping industry is in the middle of the industrial chain. Under the background of rising raw material price, labor cost, compressor cost of main engine plant and improving quality requirements, stamping enterprises in the middle of the industrial chain, especially small and medium-sized stamping enterprises, take the path of specialization and automation to survive and develop in the fierce competition environment. Automation is one of the important ways to reduce labor cost, improve product quality and improve competitiveness, and also the basis of realizing informatization and intelligence. Both parts and equipment manufacturers pay more and more attention to the development and application of automation, information and intelligence.
Figure 3 flexible production line of laser cutting of the group
(1) on line monitoring of forming cracking of stamping parts: use sensing technology and optical photography technology to monitor temperature, lubrication conditions, parts status, etc., to judge whether the parts are cracked, and ensure the high efficiency operation of stamping automatic line and reliable quality.
(2) equipment automation and intelligent control technology: various sensing and testing of equipment, such as tonnage detection indication, mold height indication, control, equipment auxiliary visual system, etc;
(3) mold digitization and intelligent technology: sensor and signal processing technology, algorithm and industrial software development and application, research on stamping CAE precision simulation technology, lean design of stamping die surface of body covering parts (rebound compensation, reconstruction of a-plane, analysis and solution of press and die deformation), establishment of digital design simulation platform for dynamic debugging of automobile mold, etc.
(4) intelligent manufacturing information cloud platform: equipment access, management, remote data collection, data storage graphics configuration, data display, data analysis, user management, etc.
(5) peripheral automation equipment of press: various forms of automatic up and down manipulator, automatic uncoiler feeder, line side material warehouse, mold warehouse, pneumatic material dropping (waste) conveying system, etc., which reflect the ingenious conception and ingenuity of production.
3D laser printing