What are the factors that affect the machining accuracy of precision parts
(1) The reversing and beating of the spindle of the machine tool can cause certain faults to the machining accuracy of the parts.
(2) In the process of machining and cutting, due to the change of the position of the force point, the system will deform, which will cause differences, and the accuracy of the workpiece can also cause different degrees of fault.
(3) Different cutting forces will also affect the accuracy of the workpiece.
(4) The inaccuracy of the machine tool guide rail can also lead to errors in the shape of the precision parts.
(5) Transmission components can also cause errors in the processing of the workpiece, which is also the most important element of defects in the appearance of the workpiece.
(6) Different types of tools and fixtures will also have varying degrees of impact on the accuracy of the workpiece.
(7) Faults caused by thermal deformation of the process system. During mechanical processing, the process system will undergo certain thermal deformation under the effect of various heat sources.
(8) The deformation of the machine tool due to heat will cause the workpiece to deform.
(9) The thermal deformation of the tool will greatly affect the workpiece.
(10) The deformation of the process system due to heating often causes the accuracy of the workpiece to be affected.
(11) The workpiece itself is deformed by heat, which is mainly caused by heat during the cutting process.