What are the special properties of precision stamping die
Precision stamping parts die is an indispensable equipment in processing. The die is related to the quality of precision stamping parts and is its pillar. Therefore, there are high requirements for the manufacture of molds to ensure its manufacturing quality and reduce production costs. The materials for making precision stamping moulds should have the following properties:
What are the special properties of precision stamping die, Ruishuo Hardware tells you
1. Forgeability: low deformation resistance, good plasticity of stamping parts, wide forging temperature range, low tendency of forging cold cracking and precipitation of network carbides.
2. Machinability: large cutting amount, low tool loss, low surface roughness.
3. Annealing processability: wide range of spheroidizing annealing temperature, low annealing hardness and small fluctuation range, high spheroidizing rate.
4. Hardenability: uniform and high surface hardness after quenching.
5. Hardenability: After quenching, a deeper hardened layer can be obtained, and it can be hardened by using a mild quenching medium.